Khloe Kardashian Outfit Week Challenge

I'm back! I decided to do this outfit challenge and post on my blog that's been dead for along time. I love the Kardashians (no judging) and their outfits are always amazing. So I wanted to do a celebrity inspired outfit week challenge. Maybe it'll inspire you too! I've also written down where I bought my stuff from! 

Outfit 1 : Tuesday
Shirt: Aritzia
Cardigan: Walmart
Pants: H&M
Necklace and ring: Forever21
Lipstick: Maybelline Fuschia Fever and Revlon Pink Pop lipgloss

Outfit 2 : Wednesday
Shirt: Banana Republic
Chunky Cardigan: H&M
Liquid leggings: don't remember, too old
Necklace: my own chain with a Rose Quartz gemstone
Ring: Forever21
Lipstick: MAC Lickable


Outfit 3 : Thursday
Top: Dynamite
Cardigan: Aritzia
Pants: Bluenotes
Necklace: Ardene
Ring: don't remember
Lipstick: MAC Morange


Outfit 4 : Friday
Top: Jacob
Cardigan: American Eagle
Pants: J Brand
Necklace: Ardene
Ring: Forever21
Lipstick: MAC Impassioned 

0 comments:

Post a Comment