Add Pink To Your Outfit Without Looking Too Girly!

Pink is a great way to give your look a pop of colour. I love pink, even if it's not my favourite colour now, and it's a great accessory that anyone can pull off!

Pink Tops: Pair a pink top (any shade) with a black jacket! Blazers and (p)leather jackets give the pink an edge. You can wear jeans, leggings + pants (preferably black) or even a black skirt and neutral shoes. Avoid mixing too many colours.


Pink Pants: This was my outfit of the day. With pink pants you have lots of pairing choices! You can do a printed top, or a neutral top (black, white) with printed shoes. I wore my studded loafers from Top Shop and added some gold accessories.


Pink Skirt: Short, maxi, skater, bubble... whichever you like, pair it with a neutral top and shoes (beige, white and black go great with pink!).


Pink Jacket/Blazer: Here's a great option with lots of pairing choices. You can go super casual and pull it off with shorts and a graphic t-shirt, or dress it up in a black romper, or white dress. Or go business casual with a nice striped top and black pants. Keep the shoes neutral (black, beige or dark brown).


Pink Shoes: The ultimate accessory. I have a pair of Jessica Simpson hot pink heels and they're amazing for a night out! Avoid adding extra pink to your outfit here as you want the shoes to really pop. Black leggings, jeans, sparkly top... or go casual!


Pink Purse: I own a pink purse with a huge bow on it and I love it. I've had it for years and it's a great way to pop your outfit when you're feeling a bit lazy to pull something together. Like the shoes, avoid adding extra pink in your outfit so the bag really pops!








0 comments:

Post a Comment